Friday, January 8, 2016

Zoe Butterfly!


Hi it is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog today.... My boys gave me some dies for Christmas and one of them was a tag die set, so I decided to create a birthday tag using Zoe Butterfly which was a freebie from Elisabeth Bell's creative e-book.
I coloured Zoe Butterfly in with tria markers and added crystal effects to the balloons. I just die cut the tags, added the buttons and the whiff of joy sentiments and added the eyelet and ribbon. 
Not much to it but I love it!

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute tag that you made. And your coloring technique is superb. I am glad to have found your blog. I invite you to check out my humble abode at: victoryfirst.blogspot.com.. Have Blessed day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!