Thursday, October 8, 2015

Let's celebrate at Southern Girls Challenge!!

It is time for a new challenge at Southern girls Challenge and this fortnight we want to see your celebration creations...That can be anything that celebrates an occasion (Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays, weddings etc). We have two fabulous sponsors this challenge and they are

Art By Miran

Lacy Sunshine

I used Halloween Heather from Art By Miran... We don't celebrate Halloween here but I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet. I coloured Halloween Heather in with tria markers. Used some papers from Crafty Sentiments also the bats and sentiment, then just added the buttons... I hope that you will join us this fortnight at Southern Girls Challenge..
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
* Inky Impressions - Dots and Stripes
* Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes or Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautifully coloured image and fabulous hair--Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Halloween. Fab image choice and fantastic hair! Love all the fun Halloween embellies. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!