Saturday, September 26, 2015

Elisabeth Bell's new digi release and Blog Hop!!


It is that time again at the Digi Bell's when we get to have a little fun with you, sharing our creations with the newest Elisabeth Bell digi.So let's hop to it...  If you are a little lost head back to the Digi Bell's blog where you will find a blog hop line up. If you have just hopped over from Lynda's Blog then you are on the right track. So now that the formalities are out of the way please welcome
SWEET COUNTRY HARVEST
I coloured this sweet image in with tria markers (my boys couldn't believe I coloured it - I guess there are just some days you get it right). I actually  recycled a card I made awhile ago and changed a few things and added a couple of things also because I thought this little girl suited the colours perfectly.
 HARVEST PUPPY
Another experimental tag using distress inks and stamps. I coloured this sweet little puppy in with tria markers and found this fun sentiment, then just added the big button...
Thanks so much for hopping along.. Please continue hopping over to Linda's Blog where you will be dazzled by her beautiful creation. If you can't wait to get your hands on these adorable new images, head on over to Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.

6 comments:

  1. These autumn images are so adorable - and both creations are wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 2 fabulous cards. I love the pretty yellow! The background on the doggie is wonderful! GREAT cards! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and anything by Elisabeth Bell. I love autumn on a warm windy day - my favorite season of the year.

    Lori Ritchie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!