Monday, December 15, 2014

Final challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy!


It is with a little sadness that I write this post as it is our last ever challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this design team but unfortunately with declining numbers joining in with our challenge we felt that it was time to let it go.....
So here are the details of our final challenge which will go for 3 weeks...
Our sponsor:
 
Our Sketch:
My card:

I coloured Penny's Pudding in with tria markers. I used papers from a Kaisercraft Christmas Pad, following the sketch, adding the  sentiment from the same paper pad and the buttons!
I hope that you will find some time over this busy period to join us for our last ever challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love your interpretation of the sketch.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alethea, this is so sweet! Love the bright colors and great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Alethea! I love the bright colors on your little dragon! I'm sad too that SALS is closing but I hope to see you on other challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers and the buttons you've used here Alethea, this is such an adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!