Sunday, November 9, 2014

Christmas Bells at The Digi Bell's and another sneak peek!!

Hello, it is my turn again to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog. I have actually been a bit organised this past week so I had this card finished yesterday rather than sitting up to 2am making a quick card!
Before I share my card I thought I would share another sneak peek from Lissy Bee's upcoming new stamp release! We are very excited about Elisabeth Bells new venture (Lissy bee Stamps)  and you will be too when you see the adorable images that will be released on the 15th Dec!
So here it is:


Now onto my card for my post today! 

I have used Christmas Bells again this week and again used some freebie elements from Michele R Designs. I coloured Christmas Bells from Elisabeth Bells digital collection (home of all things adorable)! with tria markers and used distress stickles on the fur collar of her jacket, dress and boots! The tags, sentiment and tickets are from Michele R Designs.I then finished off the card with some buttons and ribbon and used crystal effects on the holly on the tag and the sentiment! I also added some rhinestones and kindyglitz for some sparkle!.
Well I am hoping to get an early night before work tomorrow so I will sign off for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alethea.....another cute card with Christmas bells! Beautiful with the awesome MRD papers:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!