Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas At Elisabeth Bell's World!

Wow, can you believe Christmas is only one month away.... My Christmas shopping is nearly all done but not ready in any other way :(
So it is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month we would love to see your Christmas creations featuring any of the amazing Elisabeth Bell images.
I created a card using Christmas Light which was once sold at Whiff of Joy:
This didn't turn out at all like I had planned but I still love it! I coloured Christmas Light in with tria markers. I originally had her mounted on a diecut oval but I just wasn't happy with it. So instead I stuck her on foam dots then placed the rhinestones around her. I didn't have white cardstock to make  a folded card so instead cut up these pieces of white card stock and joined them with eyelets and ribbon. To finish off the card I added the Merry Christmas sentiment and the buttons and inked around the edges of the card!.
I hope that you will join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World! Be sure to stop by the Elisabeth Bell's World Blog for all the challenge details, including the prize and to see the DT's amazing creations! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teamie, she is gorgeous, love this cute image, not seen her before. Fabulous layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!