Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pretty Pastels!

Another month has passed which means it's time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World. For this months challenge we wold love to see your Pretty Pastel creations! As always there are fab prizes up for grabs.
I used Love You, Miss You from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection for my card and decided to make a CAS card so that she was a stand out!

I coloured Miss you, Love you with tria markers and fussy cut her out! I inked around the edge of the card then added the striped washi tape, buttons and stamped the hello sentiment!
That's it from me.. short and sweet today! Be sure to stop by the Elisabeth Bell's World blog to find some more inspiration from the DT. Remember you can use any Elisabeth Bell image from any of the many wonderful stores Elisabeth Designs for!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!