Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Little Friends!

Hello, it's my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog so I decided to create a quick little tag using Little Friends which you can get from Elsiabeth Bell's digi collection.
I coloured Little Friends in with tria markers. I cut out the tag then added the MME Lost and Found papers. I used the eyelet border punch at the bottom and threaded some ribbon through it, then I sewed around the edge of the tag. I then just added the flowers and buttons to finish it off!!!
Well thanks for stopping by, sorry for the quick post but it is nearly 1am  so really should be getting to bed!!
Don't forget to head over to The Digi Bell's blog for daily inspiration.
There is also a challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog where there are a couple of fab prizes up for grabs and currently only one entry, so get out your Elisabeth Bell images and join us!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Alethea, I love the background papers and off course the beautiful cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!