Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Let it Snow at Craft Your Passion!


A new challenge has started at Craft Your passion and this week our theme is Let it Snow... so add some snow to your creation or use a snow themed image... WE have some fabulous sponsors this week
and
 
I used the Robyn's Fetish Night before Xmas image which I coloured with tria markers and added some rock candy distress stickles to. I then added the ribbon and buttons to the top and bottom of the card! The next morning I decided that it needed something else so I added this Polka Doodles Santa that I already had printed out!!! I hope that you will join us this week at Craft Your Passion.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Alethea, love the Santa and sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet design. Love the borders top and bottom and the cute images. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a jolly little Santa! I love his rosy/frosty nose (doesn't the poem say something about a cherry nose?). I love that you colored his suit green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!