Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Monochromatic at Elisabeth Bell's World!!

Wow, can you believe it is one month till Christmas.. Where have the last 11 months gone.... I feel like I have wasted my year, nothing to show for it yet been so busy!! Opportunities have been missed but hopefully more will come up next year!
Well it is the 25th November which means it is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World! It appears that everyone is busy at the moment as we only had 4 entries last month, so thank you and congrats to you all that entered the challenge!
This month we would like to see your monochromatic creations!.
I used Christmas Light from Whiff of Joy (not sure if she is available anymore cos I couldn't find her on the website) but there are many other wonderful Elisabeth Bell images in stock.
I did a white on white card, dry embossing layers, adding kindyglitz, stars , buttons, pearl and the sentiment that came with the image! I coloured the image in with tria markers.. still have got the colouring of white anywhere near perfect so I shall just keep trying!
I hope that you will join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World, Polka Doodles are sponsoring us and as always there is an Elisabeth Bell digi up for grabs also!!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Alethea! I love the white on white and the sparkle! Wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Alethea, I do love the image she is gorgeous as is the card design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable white on white card!!! I always want to try this type card and never feel comfortable doing one:). Very cute image....like the sparkle!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a soft and pretty card Alethea just gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!