Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Exciting news = Bling it ON!

Goodevening (or morning/afternoon depending on where you are in the world) I have some exciting news to share with you today before I share my latest creation!! Earlier in the month Crafty Sentiments had a new Christmas release and some prizes to go along with it including some GDT spots an to my surprise and excitement, I was one of the lucky winners. I was thrilled to accept the 2 month position so here I am today with my first post as GDT for Crafty Sentiments!! So Thank You to everyone over at Crafty Sentiments for the opportunity!
This weeks challenge at Crafty Sentiments is  "Bling it On" - one of my favourite challenges and there is a fabulous Crafty Sentiments prize up for grabs!
Here is my first card!

I have used Annabel Party Girl - and coloured her in with Tria markers, adding sparkle to her dress, purse and through her hair!! I printed off this digi paper from Polka Doodles BonBon Belles cd.. I then added the ribbon, the rhinestone strips and the sentiment! I wasn't sure what else to add so added the buttons and I think they were the perfect touch!!
I hope that you can join us at Crafty Sentiments this week! And thanks again to the Crafty Sentiments crew for having me for the next two months!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* That Craft Place - It's a Girl Thing
* Crafty Ribbons - CAS plus Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. What fab zingy colours you have used Alethea and loads of fab bling !! Welcome to the team sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations so well deserved! Another gorgeous card and such a cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place with your lovely card full of lot's of bling! Good luck and hope to see you again. Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!