Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sweet Tooth Mary at The Digi Bell's!!

Must apologize for the terrible photo, today has kind of snuck up on me, so didn't get my card made till just now for my Digi Bell's Post... I thought I was well ahead of all my DT committments but then I realised that I wasn't!   So I have had to take the photo in not so good a light!! In fact I took a short cut and actually used this recycled card (because when I made this card I hated the image and since found out it wasn't a legitimate image anyway) and just coloured the image and made a few modifications!! So I used Sweet Tooth Mary which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection but I didn't really want the tooth fairy component of the image so I cut off the tooth Fairy and then turned the tooth brush into a ruler!!
I used the colours of the papers to colour the image using tria markers!! I then added the rhinestones and kindyglitz. I actually love this card now!! Will be perfect for a crafty friend!!
Well it's bed time for me.... Enjoy your day everyone in the Northern Hemisphere!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea Alethea!! I like your altering and rrecycling is good---I have done it myself :)
    Hugz to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Alethea! I love the colors and all the buttons and stars! Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW!! She's so sweet my friend!! Love the colors and all of those button accents! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Alethea, I love the fabulous buttons and the great colours. The image is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!