Thursday, August 9, 2012

Li'l Lillian!!

It's my day to post on the Digi Bell's Blog!!!  I coloured this sweet image - Li'l Lillian which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection, last night and created the rest of the card today!!
I actually had another sketch in my head when I first started this card but somehow went from that to this which I just love... It took me a couple of hours to design but really happy with it in the end!! I do feel like something is missing on the bottom ride hand corner but I think I'll add a sentiment when I go to use the card!! Li'l Lillian was coloured with Tria markers and I've added kindy glitz to the centre of all the flowers on her dress and in her hair! It probably looks like a simple design but I rearranged it so many times and added elements and took some away... I used a couple of Stampin' Up punches do do the corner pieces and the flowers. I've used brads and pearls in the centre of those. I then just added the pearls to the corner and the ribbon to finish it off!!!! I love it.. Hope you do too!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Papertake weekly - Anything Goes
* Love to Create - Punches and Dies
* Dream Valley - Die Cuts and Punches
* Crafts and Me - Use a Digi
* Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is really cute. Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she is just adorable. Loving the design of your card. The colours work so well together too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the wy you have done the corner. Thanks for joining us at love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!