Thursday, June 7, 2012

Monochromatic at the 4 Crafty Chicks

Hello, it's my first challenge as June Guest designer at 4 Crafty Chicks and my post is late!!! I'm so very sorry.. my son had a day off school today due to a Teachers strike so I didn't have the spare time I usually have!!
So I'll stop rambling and get this post posted!!
The challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks is monochromatic!! Not something I do a lot of so was a bit of a challenge for me but I think my card turned out ok!!
I used the ever so cute Lily Rose from Magnolia which I got for my birthday from my ever so wonderful friend Sam!! I coloured Lily Rose in with Tria markers and colured all her scales and spikes in with H20's just for a bit of sparkle!! I embossed some flourishes in the corner added some ribbon, flowers and rhinestones to pull the card together!! And of course at kindyglitz to the embossed oval!!
Well that's it from me, I'll be back with another post in awhile but don't forget to head on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks blog to see their gorgeous creations!! Thanks for having this month!!

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Alethea! I am loving the cute dragon and the colours you have used too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job, thanks for being our June GDT! Awesome! I love the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work with the sweet colors on the dragon :)

    personal training marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, welcome to the team Alethea! Your card is super cute! That dragon is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!