Friday, October 22, 2010

MIA...

Where have the past couple of weeks gone? I have had my sister staying with me this week so I haven't made any cards but last sunday I made a card for this weeks The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.. The challenge had a spin this week to add lots of sparkle, which isn't hard for me as I love sparkle or bling or glitz... So here is what I came up with....

As usual I really wasn't sure what colours I was going to do so I found this kaszazz paper (scraps) and pulled the colours out of that and the stamp is a digital image (which I can't remember the site I got it from) that I found a while ago.. I coloured the image with H2O's and aquacrayons. And for the sparkle I used kindyglitz on all the flowers.

It was my sister, Allison's birthday this week and we don't usually exchange gifts but she loves peanut butter slices, biscuits, ice-cream etc so I decided to make a couple of slices for her. I had all intentions of just giving here a container of slice but I spied a magnolia stamp half coloured in on my desk which I though was perfect for what I had made so I went and bought a jar, tied some ribbon to it, finished colouring the magnolia image (which Sam kindly stamped for me) and ta da!!! I think it turned out really well... nice and simple but just turned a plain jar into something special!!!

Tilda is coloured in with Tria markers, and aquacrayons

So now that my sister has gone back to her house I will get creating again and I can't wait... Plus I just received my Kaszazz creative challenge this week so will be getting on to that as well...

Until Next time, Enjoy xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the Tilda stamp on the jar Leath, what an awesome idea. She is just too cute. The colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now isn't this cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous prezzie! and that Tilda stamp is PERFECT! that peanut slice sounds delicious! great card too! you do like your bling eh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale słodka kartka .Pozdrawiam z Polski

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!