Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lil Lolita Sketch

Just a quick post today as I have to go get my youngest son from Kinder shortly. I made this card for the Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge and this week we had a sketch to follow.. I think you can see that I've followed the sketch but as usual I needed to add my extra bits and sparkles. I have had this black and white flower paper I think since I started card making about 3 years ago but never used it. But now that I have become a bit better at making cards as soon as I spotted this paper in my stash I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it... I am very happy with the outcome..

I've coloured Willow in with aquacrayons and H2O's. Everything else that I have used I have no idea where I got it all from as I've it all for ao long.. i think the flowers are from Kaisercraft..


That's all for today!!
Until next time, Enjoy xx

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! All the elements look amazing together great work. Is she a digi or a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a digi and a stamp at the moment!! Missed the challenge though! Apparently it closed early!bugger cos I was really pleased with this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous strong contrasts and beautiful colouring!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!